HBS £2500 2023 School Supplies Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Simply spend £1000 or more online on exercise books, stationery or arts and crafts with HBS between 1st May and 31st July 2023 and your school will be automatically entered into the giveaway to win 1 of 10 HBS vouchers worth up to £1000 for your school.
First Prize - £1000 HBS voucher
Second Prize - £500 HBS voucher
Third Prize - £300 HBS voucher
Runners Up x 7 - £100 HBS voucher each
Start shopping now
HBS 2023 £2500 School Supplies Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is HBS, whose registered office is located at Unit 8, Easter Park, Colchester, CO4 5WY. The competition is open to schools in England and Wales only.
2. The competition will run from 01.5.23 until 31.7.23. To qualify for entry, schools must spend £1000 excluding VAT or more on any of the following product categories; exercise books, stationery and arts and crafts from HBS online during this period.
3. Schools will be automatically entered into the competition if the conditions in point 2 are met.
4. The total prize fund of £2500 is made up of 10 prizes as follows: a. First prize - £1000 HBS voucher b. Second prize - £500 HBS voucher c. Third prize - £300 HBS voucher d. Runners up x 7 – £100 HBS voucher each.
5. Prizes will be awarded in HBS vouchers, which need to be redeemed by 31.3.24. The vouchers can be redeemed against exercise books, stationery and arts and crafts from HBS. No cash alternative is available.
6. A school can only be entered into the competition once, regardless of spend.
7. By 4.8.23, all entries will be assigned an entry number, and the Google Random Number Generator will be used to select the winners.
8. Winners will be notified after 4.8.23 by email using the email address that HBS holds as the main contact email address.
9. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 30.9.23, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. HBS's decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, schools agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. HBS reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. By entering the competition, schools agree that if they are selected as a winner, HBS may use their school name and any photographs or video footage of the prize presentation for promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
15. HBS reserves the right to feature the names and photographs of the winners in its promotional materials, including but not limited to its website, social media pages, and newsletters, without further compensation or notification, unless prohibited by law.
16. If a winner objects to their name or photograph being used for promotional purposes, they should notify HBS in writing at the time of accepting the prize. HBS will then remove their name and photograph from any promotional materials.