Our story began in 1973 with our first fledgling years served as a humble high street shop in Pinner. We're proudly nostalgic about these years, and tell anyone who will listen about how we were a favourite hot spot for kids and obsessive stationery lovers.
As our story evolved our business grew and we introduced mail order, opening up our service to businesses both in the local area and beyond. By 1990 we'd outgrown our beloved high street shop, making the move to Watford, and ultimately expanding our mail order service further.
1990 also served as a further turning point for us. This was the time that we decided to focus on the education sector - on schools and colleges, supplying paper and reprographic products with the same smiles for which our high street shop had become known. Over the next two decades this move proved to a successful one and in 2006 we sent our first ever Education Supplies Catalogue to print. Featuring just 144 pages, this initial effort compares to our catalogue of today - which spans some 1500 pages, and includes more than 15,000 education supplies.
Today, we're still owned and operated by the same family who carved out the original business in 1973 - yet today, we count more than 2000 schools as our clients, spanning throughout London and the Home Counties, looked after by our Hertfordshire office and Essex based warehouse.
Despite all of the changes, one thing remains unshakeably the same: our love for the customer and what we do for them. We're passionate. And it shows. Here's to the next four decades of re-defining the industry, providing a cost effective, time-critical procurement solution and leaving only a trail of happy customers in our wake.